Gus decided to sell the place, unknowingly, to Bobo. Waverly had intended to continue to work at Shorty's until she found out that the new owner was Bobo and the bar was crawling with revenants. In the season 1 finale, the bar gets destroyed in a fight to get to a cure for Big Bubba's poison.
Sheriff Nedley lets Doc Holliday buy and run the bar. Since Doc has no money, he has to blackmail Agent Lucado into giving him the money to buy the bar. Since acquiring it, Doc and Rosita Bustillos set up a lab in the basement to develop a cure for Dolls. In the episode Whiskey Lullaby, it is revealed that the second seal is located in the basement.
- Shorty † (former owner; deceased)
- Gus McCready (former owner; sold to Bobo)
- Waverly Earp (former bartender/waitress; quit)
- Bobo Del Rey † (former owner; died)
- Doc Holliday (former owner)
- Tayla (former bartender/waitress)
- Chrissy Nedley (left Purgatory)